edynamic is hiring Practice Manager for Gurgaon location .The role of Practice Manager will be to set manage large consulting and web development projects for our clients; and responsibilities will encompass all facets of program management, relationship management, business analysis, client expectation management, account development and onshore-offshore coordination for client engagement.
You will be required to ensure a high level of client satisfaction with a focus on responsiveness, resolution of problem situations, and successful completion of deliverable. The PM will also support sales and marketing activities including the preparation of proposals, quotes and demonstrations.
Role â€“ Practice Manager / Project Manager
Job Location - Gurgaon
- Manage client relationships (expectations, communications, negotiations, escalation, feedback, etc). Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Responsible for identifying engagement expansion / revenue opportunities within an account and develop long term relationships with senior client managers.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end. Lead projects throughout the full project life cycle, from design to development, test, and deployment.
- Work very closely with delivery owner for that account, strong collaboration with delivery is mandatory.
- Track the performance of the engagement (typically weekly and monthly) and the quality of project deliverables (typically at key project milestones) and reports on the effectiveness of the engagement against the baseline plan. Project status is reported to the client as per the clientâ€™s need, and complex projects are typically reported on internally on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for understanding and thoughtfully managing risks. Decisions must be made regarding acceptable and unacceptable risks for each engagement.
- Do project initiation including validating scope, conducting project kickoff and holding discussions with stakeholders.
- Engage and articulate a vision of the total solution -- from the project/business-analysis phase, and help capture the functional/non-functional requirements to enhance the business/system process workflow.
- Understand business processes/problems and bring that understanding to discussions with developers and designers. Collaborate with the creative and technology team members to ensure that business requirements adhere to technical and creative constraints.
- Review and approve the teamâ€™s billable hours and expenses each week/month, and reviews and approves client invoices before they are sent. The PM also answers any questions clients may have about charges on the invoices, and intervene as necessary to resolve billing disputes.
- Define and execute change management that addresses changes in project scope, requirements, resources and client expectations.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Mentor and grow the delivery team, define and manage processes that drive results and ensure the team meets corporate goals.
- At least 10+ years of industry experience with around 3+ years of experience in Client Engagement and Project Management role. Proven track record in project execution, business analysis and managing multiple web based projects.
- Experience with any WCM / ECM/ CMS will be preferred.
- Consultative selling approach, ability to build and manage relationships at all levels and negotiates client contracts.
- Experience with complete application development life-cycle including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, integration, testing, deployment, maintenance and support.
- Preference will be given to digital agency experience.
- Should be sophisticated with good communication skills and should have some account management / selling experience.
- Exceptionally strong leadership, negotiation and communication skills to effectively manage client accounts and multidisciplinary teams.
- Preference will be given to those who have handled multicultural teams.
- Frequent travel may be required
What makes this role so great!
â€¢ You will work on:
ï‚§ creating digital web solutions for Fortune 1000 customers.
ï‚§ Cutting edge digital marketing technology platforms that include web content management, search, CRM, analytics, social and community technologies.
ï‚§ Providing exciting opportunity CMS implementation for the fortune 1000 companies.
ï‚§ Market leading platforms including SharePoint, Sitecore, Ektron, Eloqua, Telligent to name a few.
â€¢ This role provides performance based compensation that is very attractive.
â€¢ You will work at our Gurgaon office and collaborate with innovative, energetic people in three countries.
edynamic is an award winning digital marketing and technology agency focused on customer engagement. With our cross channel marketing solutions, we create a single view of the customer, and deliver personalized experiences across channels. Our goal is to build deep expertise across the marketing technology eco-system to improve customer engagement. Our innovative solutions have improved marketing for over 40 of the Fortune 500.
You will work with many Fortune 500 companies and organizations over a billion dollars; including some of the most well-known brands such as American Express, Morgan Lewis, Weil and Gotshal, Denton, and Hexagon.
What makes edynamic a great place to work for :
-We provide an environment of collaboration and innovation between global teams.
-We are a blend of marketers, strategists, creative individuals and technologists, and we collaborate together to drive truly engaging digital solutions.
-You will get an opportunity to work with some of most well known brands on complex projects
-We are not too big or too small - we focus on results and cut through the red tape present in large agencies and provide performers a path to rise quickly within the firm.